DragonStones are the most sought after precious gems in existence. Be the first to gather a set and harness their power!
- Each player starts with two stones played on their tower and two cards in hand.
- Player take turns Mining Gems (taking gem stones from a bag) and following the gem specific rules for that particular gem.
- Next, the player draws a card and then gets to choose any of the following three actions:
1. Play a card OR
2. Discard a card to mine and stack 2 gems OR
3. Draw another card
- The final turn begins when one player completes (caps) all six spires; then each other player takes one last turn. Then all players count their points.
- Points are totaled based on number of gems with bonus points for spires that are all single colored or that contain all 5 colored gems!
The player with the most points wins the game.